Q. What is the policy a book is lost, stolen or damaged?
Answered By: Whitney Hilley Last Updated: Aug 01, 2022 Views: 116
Answered By: Whitney Hilley
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2022 Views: 116
- Unreturned book materials in the main collection will be marked as "lost" 60 days after the due date.
- Recalled, reserved, and special permission materials will be marked as "lost" 30 days after the due date.
- Technology from any campus library branch will be marked lost after 3 days overdue.
- "Lost" materials are charged a replacement fee plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee per item. When a “lost” item is returned after billing, only the replacement cost is credited. The processing fee is non-refundable.
- More information may be found in the Fines and Fees guide.
- Please contact our Billing Supervisor at (405) 744-9733 if you have any questions about lost items on your account.