Answered By: Megan Macken
Last Updated: Sep 23, 2022     Views: 1

I am a student at OSU, but not in Stillwater, how do I get help with library research?

If you are an OSU student, but not a student at the Stillwater campus (for example at OSU-OKC, OSU-Tulsa, OSUIT, or OSU-CHS) contact the library staff on your campus for the best support and use your campus library website for the most access.

Here are the library websites and help pages for the libraries at all five OSU campuses:

OSU CHS (Center for Health Sciences)
OSU IT (Institute of Technology)
OSU OKC (Oklahoma City)
OSU Stillwater
OSU Tulsa


See Borrowing for more information about accessing resources at the the OSU Edmon Low Library in Stillwater.

Related Topics

Contact Us