Q. What software is available on the Library's public workstations?
Answered By: Whitney Hilley Last Updated: Aug 02, 2022 Views: 9
What software is available on the Library's public workstations?
All public workstations have the following software installed:
- 7-Zip. Current Version 21.07 (x64 edition) (21.07.00.0)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (22.001.20117)
- ArcGIS Pro through Virtual Lab-VMware Horizon Client.
- Audacity 3.1.3 (3.1.3)
- Blender (3.1.2)
- EndNote 20 (126.96.36.19973)
- Google Chrome (101.0.4951.67)
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 - en-us (16.0.10370.20052)
- Mozilla Firefox ESR (x64 en-US) (91.8.0)
- Respondus LockDown Browser - Lab Edition (2.08.004)
- VLC media player (3.0.16)
- VMware Horizon Client (188.8.131.52981)
- Zotero (6.0.4)
Additionally, all public workstations with dual monitors and/ or scanners offer the following software:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (184.108.40.2067)
- Adobe Acrobat DC (22.001.20117)
- Adobe Photoshop 2022 (220.127.116.116).
Workstations on Row 18 Workstations(18A, 18B, 18C, and 18D) include all of the above and the following software:
- Fusion 2020 (18.104.22.168)
The Library ADA Accessible Workstations includes all of the above and the following software:
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (15.60.200)